To attend this workshop please fill out the registration form !
Your Feedback is appreciated
This event is held in partnership with:
The Workshop is designed to provide basic knowledge and skills to perform the essential life saving techniques in either a medical emergency or a life threatening situation, natural disasters and such.
First Aid and Emergency Situations Workshop Description
- How to prevent an accident, regardless of its nature:
- Study case offered by Discovery Channel Romania “Colectiv” club fire disaster in which 65 persons died in 2015.
- How to recognize a medical emergency.
- The international “112” system: AMBULANCE, police, fireman, etc .
- The “survival” chain;
- What to do in Norway regarding the international system?
- What to do when you find a person lying unconscious and how you can give first aid
- How to do a correct cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- How to take care of the a bleeding wound until the doctors arrive;
- What to do in case of burns or electrocution without worsening the condition of the wounded one;
- What to do with a person who has suffered a fracture, until the doctors arrival;
- As you give first aid to a person who is choking;
- How to save a person who suffered an intoxication.
- When: Friday, 25.11.2016, 14:00 (local time)
- Where: Studentuset City Scene, Markedsgata 3 Alta, Norway
- Registration form